HOW TO MAKE AN ORDER
Shopping on www.proceli.com is very simple. Just follow these steps:
- Go to SHOP in the website menu.
- Choose the relevant category for the products you would like to buy.
- View the products that you are interested in. Click on the photograph to enlarge; some products will have several photos. You can also read the product description, see the list of ingredients and find out the price.
- Once you’ve chosen the product, select the number of units you want, and add to your shopping cart. You can then choose to continue shopping or proceed to checkout.
- If you want to keep shopping, just repeat the process. To complete your purchase, go to the shopping cart and click the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ button to start the payment process. If you have a discount code, enter the code into the ‘Coupon code’ box and click ‘Apply coupon’. The discount will be applied to the total value of the cart.
- If you are already a client, enter your username and password.
- If you are a new client, enter the information requested, including your billing and shipping details, and check that it is all correct. If you like, you can create an account so that your details are saved for future use.
- Select a payment method: Visa/Mastercard, PayPal, Stripe.
- Click the ‘Place order’ button, or go to PayPal, to pay.
- You will be sent an email confirming your order.
We only sell to the end user through our website. Any purchase for subsequent resale to third parties does not imply prior knowledge, or explicit or implicit agreement, by PROCELI EUROPE, S.L., or any commercial relationship between PROCELI EUROPE, S.L. and the reseller.
In which countries can I shop on your website?
You can currently shop on our website in mainland Spain, the Balearic Islands and mainland Portugal.
Do you restock items shown as ‘sold out’?
We replenish items as quickly as possible when they are out of stock.
If there is no stock available, the website will show that the item is sold out.
All orders are subject to availability. If we encounter any problems supplying a product that you have paid for, we will refund you the corresponding amount.
Will I receive the actual product that I can see in the photo?
Can you send me regular emails with updates on the latest developments, news, etc.?
Yes. Sign up to our Newsletter and keep up to date with the latest developments at www.proceli.com.
Can I unsubscribe from your Newsletter?
You can unsubscribe easily at the bottom of the ‘Newsletter’ page. Click ‘Unsubscribe from the list’. Select the reason that you are unsubscribing and click ‘Send’.
Can I check that I have ordered correctly?
We will send you a confirmation email once you have made your order. If the email hasn’t arrived, please contact us at email@example.com.
Can I remove an item from my order?
Yes. You can remove items that you don’t want from your shopping cart as long as you haven’t completed your order.
Can I cancel my order?
As long as your order has not been despatched, you can cancel by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ringing our customer service department on +34 902 364 334.
What should I do if I receive a faulty item?
www.proceli.com only sells items that are in perfect condition so, in the extremely unlikely event that you should receive a faulty item, please keep it and contact our customer service department at email@example.com.
What should I do if I receive the wrong item?
If we should ever mistakenly send you an item that you haven’t ordered, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What methods can I use to pay for my order?
We accept the following methods of payment: Visa/Mastercard, PayPal, Stripe.
Why might my credit card be rejected?
Your card could be rejected for one of the following reasons:
- It could have expired. Check that your card is still within its expiry date.
- The limit on your card could be insufficient. Consult your bank to check that the card hasn’t exceeded the maximum limit allowed for purchases.
- Incorrect card details might have been entered. Check that you have completed the required fields correctly.
Is it safe to use my credit card on your website?
Yes, data is transmitted using SSL encryption. The payment system uses PayPal, Cyberpac and Stripe, which are all secure payment gateways.
Where can my order be sent?
Your order can be sent to the address of your choice (home, work, etc.).
Can I make an order in one country and get the items delivered to another?
Items can only be delivered to the country in which they were ordered.
How long will my order take to arrive?
If you live in mainland Spain, the delivery period is 24-48 business hours, unless the order is made on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday, in which case it will be processed on the next working day. If you live in the Balearic Islands, the delivery period is 72/96 hours.
How much are the delivery charges?
For orders that do not reach the minimum spend for free delivery, charges for mainland Spain, the Balearic Islands and mainland Portugal are:
- 2 kg and under: €5.00
- Over 2 kg and up to 5 kg: €6.00
- Over 5 kg and up to 10 kg: €8.00
How can I track my order?
We will send you an email/SMS with an order tracker so that you can follow your order, or you can contact our customer service department at email@example.com.
How will my order be delivered?
We will send you an email/SMS with the order tracker when your items are leaving our warehouse, and the courier will contact you if they are unable to deliver your order.